Cover Letter

Ricardo Peralta

1730 Popham Ave Apt 1F

Bronx, NY 10453

(646) 200-1482

ricardoperaltaah@gmail.com

28th February 2019

Hiring Manager

Jacobs

500 7th Avenue 17th Floor

New York, NY 10018

United States

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am a first-year mechanical engineering student from the City College of New York writing in response to a job posting that I have seen on your website. I am interested in being considered for your Mechanical Engineering Intern position for the summer of 2019. I believe that I would be a valuable asset on your company as I have some prior knowledge in CAD, I am confident in my Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and I thrive in working with others.

I have recently taken a course in Computer Aided Drafting where I learned the fundamentals for Solidworks and was really intrigued in learning more. While working as an Office Assistant at the Grove School of Engineering I organized documents and information using Microsoft Excel. In addition, as a former employee at Bank of America I worked at a financial center where effective communication and coordination with my coworkers was crucial to produce  the best customer service.

I’m a organized, productive, and hardworking individual. The enclosed résumé provides an overview of my education and work experiences. If possible, I would like to meet with you in person to discuss my qualifications for this position? Please leave a message anytime at (646)200-1482 or email me at ricardoperaltaah@gmail.com. I hope to hear back from you.

Sincerely,

Ricardo Peralta